Secret or unpopular apps in India that no one knows about

It is going to be an interesting post so let's get it going

1. Zeta Wallet, Payment, Save Tax

I know most of the people don't know about the app even exists we have all came across the wallets like paytm, mobikwik, freecharge and counting but this app has the features of them including in it but there is more the app doesn't just offer cashback on various vendors portals but it offers its own virtual debit cash card but most of us now are wondering whats new in it various other apps also provides virtual cards but there is more the app offers a free physical debit card free of cost once you are done with your E-KYC isn't it cool to know that there is one app like that.

2. Zingoy - Cashback & Gift Cards

The Z's chain is on the reason I have included it in my list is because of its simplicity and usability we all order one or two things from online marketplace and always looks for offers to grab the deal but what if you get to know that the products are always on deal I mean that zingoy provides cashback on your purchase on any sites most of the vendors are included whether working on web or app
I myself is benefited from the service and is pleased to spread the happiness by the way I forget to mention the cashback earned from the app can be banked.


3. My Airtel-Recharge, Bill, Bank

Laughing right? I can understand it most of you are thinking that whats new in it. but there is i have been using airtel payment bank from a year or so and is amazed by the service the payment bank offers free talk time up to the amount of first top up in the bank and am free Bharti Axa life insurance policy of one lakh rupees and is renewed every month whenever the user does a transaction with the bank and offers a virtual debit card and most importantly the is return of 7.25 %  p.a on the account which is amazing as now most of the banks offer less than 7 % p.a on fixed deposits and dont forget it is giving the return on savings account which is fantastic.

I hope you liked my picks do follow and subscribe to my YT channel: Tech Theory

See also:

Money Making apps 2017:

 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Money making apps updated 2017

How to improve battery on android